1 1/2 cup = 360 ml almond flour
1 tablespoon organic pumpkin pie spice
2/3 cup = 160 ml erythritol crystals
2/3 cup = 160 ml organic pumpkin
4 extra large organic eggs
1. Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
2. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
3. In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, pumpkin pie spice and erythritol and mix well until there are no lumps.
4. Add the pumpkin and eggs and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
5. Scoop the batter into each muffin cup.
6. Bake for some 30–40 minutes, or until a stick inserted in the middle of the muffin comes out almost dry.
7. Remove the muffin pan from the oven and cover with a towel.
8. Let the muffins cool under the towel, remove the towel and the muffins from the pan and serve. For a really indulgent treat, frost the muffins with Quick Low-Carb Cream Cheese Frosting.
9. Store in an airtight container.